Throwing in the Towel

Thursday, March 19, 2009


Well, I've come to a decision. I'm throwing in the towel on my strict fast for Lent. I started off doing really well this week but by yesterday I couldn't take it. In my words to Es: I'm so tired I can hardly move. And that's the truth! So I'm changing my Lent fast. Starting tomorrow I'm giving up sugar. My standard Lent commitment but a good one. Thanks for journeying with me. God bless you and I'll keep you posted as to how this new fast progresses.
Posted by Soul Fill @ 8:23 PM

1 Comments:

  • I'm surprised you lasted this long.
    If you have not done an extensive fast before, then it is very difficult to start one for this length of time without any health issues. You don't climb the Matterhorn without training either, right? Be careful though what you re-introduce to your system....lots of FRESH fruits and FRESHLY MADE juices are the best to get your digestive system used to the food, then incorporate small salads and some LIGHTLY cooked veggies. Keep the Proteins (as in MEAT) portions VERY VERY VERY small. Now is the time to keep your body healthy and free from clutter. I hope all is going well and that the health issues will be of the past real soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home