Monday, Monday
Monday, February 09, 2009

I realize it's been a week since I updated my blog. I got feeling a little guilty and a little peeved at myself. I had one of those, "here we go again" thoughts---that I started something only to peter out shortly thereafter. Then another thought hit me, a more empowering thought, "I just don't have anything to say." Which is true lots of times. I really don't have anything to say, well in this case, write. That's very different from inconsistency. The result is the same but the motive is different. I can handle that.
So today I'm living in my new-found freedom. Not only do I not have to write everyday, I also don't not have to...no wait, I didn't not even...hang on (I'm checking something up a grammar/syntax book) I don't have not to write lots...I mean a lot. That still doesn't sound write. I meant right. I'm gonna sip some green tea chai and think about it. God bless you today!






Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.