sermon series

Friday, January 09, 2009


Our Sunday morning sermon series has us looking at The Church. We're digging into pertinent scriptures to come to a collective understanding about not only our local church but the church universal. What has God done in creating the church? What are the biblical expectations? I preached a similar series at a former church and a friend of mine dubbed the series, "Dude, where's my church?" I considered that, but since "Dude, where's my car?" is an out-dated movie, I figured the punch would be lost.

This weekend we're looking at what it means to be the LORD's Community. As a church, we are a God-initiated group of people. God has given us a reason and purpose for being. What is that?

I'm looking forward to unpacking these things together, not only this Sunday for the few Sundays ahead. I'll be sharing my thoughts and tid-bits here. Please feel free to respond and give me your insight, feedback, revelation and experience. God bless you today!
Posted by Soul Fill @ 8:09 AM

0 Comments:


Post a Comment
<< Home