Wow!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
I didn't get too far with the whole "The Gospel According to Mr. Miyagi," did I? Oh well. I obviously wasn't into writing much in these past nine months. I'll try to update this more in the future. Speaking of the future, the Johnson's might be moving to Calgary, AB. We've been interviewing with our church there. We're going out next weekend to meet the church. I'm also going to preach. If that goes well, I'm sure they'll offer us the position, which we will take.
I remember coming to the Lower Mainland last year. I had questions. I had complaints. I wondered. I considered. It was a good time in so many ways. If this time is drawing to a close, and we are starting a new chapter, then praise God that he was faithful to us! Thank you Jesus.
Posted by Soul Fill @
7:54 AM
Post a Comment
2 Comments:
-
Great to see you at General Conference. Thanks for remembering my name in the process of greating.
I didn't even really need to drop the clue of greetigns from Melissa did I? -
Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything.
By , @ 11:27 AM








Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.