New Year, Fresh Outlook
Monday, January 05, 2009
Well once again I've been guilty of not blogging. I know one person who made it her mission to blog every day. It was such a strong mission that she once turned the clock back on her computer just so it would read the previous day when she blogged after midnight. I'm not quite there. I would like to blog on a more regular basis, however. See, I have an idea for a book I want to write. The way I figure it, the more I write the better writer I will be which should translate into greater possibility of the book actually being written. Make sense? I know I need help with my run-on sentences. You should hear me speak!
It is a New Year and I'm always optimistic about new years. I've told a few people that I love the Christmas time but I'm also glad when it's over. Planning and dreaming go on hiatus from about October to December. Everyone says, "Let's wait until after Christmas to start planning (insert activity/event/ministry here.)" I don't really have any big plans I intend for myself, my family or our church, but it's always good to at least dream. Okay. Maybe I do have one or two big plans I intend on pushing. But I'll save that for a later date.
In the mean time, God bless you all. Check back often. Drop your comments in. Let's keep on touch as we journey together this 2009.







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.