we interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring a news bulletin

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I've been enjoying the posting of my concepts for leadership and ministry for both minsitry professionals and ministry lay persons. However, it's Tuesday, December 5th, and our first baby is due tomorrow! As you can well appreciate my mind has been elsewhere. But we're set up at home, we're educated on what delivering a baby involves and we've been blessed with a professional doula who will be with us at the hospital. I'm armed with information, but this coach needs a coach! Pray for Esther that the LORD will store up strength for her. Pray for the doctors and for this soon-to-be-Dad. I can't believe I'll have that title soon too!
God bless you all today and especially during this holiday season. Oh, speaking of which, I went to "The Nativity Story" with a friend Sunday night and I thought the movie was awesome! I encourage you all to go see it. Blessings!
Posted by Soul Fill @ 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

  • I just found your blog. Haven't talked to you in a really long time. :) Sounds like life is treating you really well. I'll be watching you!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment
<< Home