accountability is a good thing

Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's been a couple days since we posted anything about Mattea. What? You're not interested in the Big Jay Man? I don't blame you! So, on to the main event. Here's a pic of Mattea smiling. People tell me, "Jason, she's not smiling. It's just gas." Say what you want, but I think I see a smile. Mind you, it did kinda stink after I took the photo. Mind you also, I was smiling when I took the picture.






Here's a nice picture of Mattea's new outfit. It's quite the eclectic ensemble. Babs gave her the pants. My sister, Amanda, gave her the hoodie and Esther's cousin Petra gave her the slippies.
Posted by Soul Fill @ 10:58 AM

2 Comments:

  • She sure has adorable outfits! Too bad she can only wear them a few times and then they're too small! You probably don't see it, but she has really changed since I last looked at your blog! They grow so fast!

    By Blogger Lisa, @ 4:57 PM  
  • Man, I can't believe how big she is getting!
    Tara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home