tummy time
Monday, January 08, 2007
Mattea was having some tummy time yesterday. I was told it's important for babies to have some regularly supervised time on their stomachs. Here's Mattea having just that. And I need it too 'cuz it helps stretch out my back. Sort of a two-for-one deal! Is my hair beginning to thin?
Posted by Soul Fill @
5:55 PM
Post a Comment
2 Comments:
-
I can't imagine your hair thinning at your young age Jay! I'm sure it's just the angle of the shot!
You and your girl are so cute together.
TaraBy , @ 5:49 AM -
we got gipped somewhere J.
I never heard of bald Indians before; but, I noticed some thinning going on up there.
I noticed you too, I just didn't want to say anything.
;)
douglasBy , @ 4:55 PM







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.