Pretty in Pink

Saturday, December 23, 2006

We've been doing some clothes shopping for Mattea these days. We did a lot before hand, however, she's just too small to fit any of her outfits. I think she's beginning to grow into them, though. Here's a picture that can only be described as "pretty in pink." Man I hope nobody asks us, "Is it a boy or a girl?" I'm hoping the color gives it away! Yep, color-coded babies, that clears things up and allows us all to avoid conversations like the following: "Oh what a nice looking boy!" "She's a girl!!"




Here's another pic from yesterday. It was Auntie Cath's idea.
Posted by Soul Fill @ 9:31 AM

2 Comments:

  • Hi, is it a boy or a girl???

    tante Alice (the dutch one)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 10:26 AM  
  • at least the canadian tante alice knows its a girl:) she is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment
<< Home