Working on a new system
Thursday, December 21, 2006
We've discovered another way of getting Mattea fed. It's not a replacement but it works in a pinch. Here's Oma feeding Mattea with a dropper full of milk. This is something even Daddy might be able to do. Nah, I'm too big to be fed with a dropper filled with milk!
Posted by Soul Fill @
10:38 AM
Post a Comment
1 Comments:
-
Hi everybody, now I read everyday your blog and I like the nice pictures. And now I can see my sis-ter too. What is that dropper-thing for?
love tante Alice from HollandBy , @ 11:09 AM







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.