one last pic before we go to bed
Monday, December 18, 2006
Es, Oma and I were looking at pictures of Mattea tonight. Yeah, I'm a photo-holic when it comes to my daughter. I'm sure that will pass. Nah, I'm sure it won't! We also watched the videos I took of Mattea immediately after she was born. She was weighed, measured and had her shots. If/when I figure out how to upload videos onto my blog I'll do that. At any rate, we looked at the pictures I took of Mattea getting her first at-home-bath this morning. Es liked the following pic and said, "Put that one on your blog. Alice will love it." Here it is.
Posted by Soul Fill @
8:44 PM
Post a Comment
3 Comments:
-
I love all the pictures! Keep them coming. That is one Beautiful baby!
TaraBy , @ 10:16 AM -
Wow! She's already changing!
Lisa VdvenBy , @ 4:03 PM -
You're right! I love the picture. She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Hope its goin well.
love AliceBy , @ 4:44 PM







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.