Back from the Coast
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
We got back from Langley today. The roads were pretty rough but the visit was sweet! We got down there Monday night and just chill-axed with Esther's mom and dad. What a nice time that was. On Tuesday we went into Burnaby so Mattea could meet her uncle Doug and cousin Aeron. Here are the three of them. Looks pretty good!
It was a doubley awesome day as Doug's other son, Sebastien, came to visit. It was the first time Aeron, Sebastien and Doug were in the same room at the same time. What an honor to be there with them. Here's Doug and his boys.Tuesday was also Esther's sister's birthday. Here's A
lice the birthday girl at Montanna's Restaurant. Niiiiice!!I figured I should throw in this pic of me eating a sandwich with a pound--that's right, a POUND--of meat in it. After looking at his pic, all I can say is, "Now I'm all hungry!"
After the restaurant we went to Colin and Alice's house to exchange some gifts. Here's my two beautiful girls. What a blessed guy I am!
And one final picture of Mattea. This is her after a bath and in her Tigger outfit.

Posted by Soul Fill @
7:53 PM
Post a Comment
1 Comments:
-
I've found myself a couple of times this week, at work, head buried in a 100lb mac2K, cleaning lenses;and , all I can think about is that sandwich.
mmm............ I'd love to have one of those sandwiches right now. sick as I am, I'd probably only get a bite or 2 down; but, I'd sure enjoy them couple of bites.
;)
DouglasBy , @ 11:53 AM







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.