Change of subject
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
I think it's time for me to get back to my regular blogging. I used to bring my thoughts and stuff to these pages, sharing with whomever what's on my mind. The past couple weeks, though, I've been lovingly sharing pictures of my beautiful girl, Mattea. Those pictures will be interrupted for a few weeks as I again share my thoughts about God, ministry and life in general.
Just kidding. Here are more pictures of Mattea! Here she is after having a bath, spending some quality time with dad. I still can't get over being a dad! She's looking at me :)
Oom Mart and Tante Helen gave Mattea this REALLY COOL outfit. Here she is posing. She's not looking at me :(






Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.