Mattea's new Indian name
Monday, January 15, 2007
After the baby shower I've decided Mattea's new Indian name will be, "Mattea Many-Outfits." In time I'll likely have to change it again to "Mattea Too-Many-Outfits." At any rate, Auntie Alice bought this outfit for her. Mattea's first pair of jeans and they're even baggy like Daddy's usually are!Today is a doubly special day because Mattea made her first word. It was, "ohajerhaljf." It looks Dutch to me. I'm sure it means "daddy."
Posted by Soul Fill @
9:52 AM
Post a Comment
5 Comments:
-
thats a great native name.
Aeron's was lil' chief "Many Poops".
He's also answered to "Poopback".
she's doin' alright with the many outfits title.
DouglessBy , @ 4:58 PM -
She is so cute and I love her name.I'm glad you're enjoying your new role as daddy.
-
It was an awesome baby shower and that's a great NDN name, Jason! (Amanda's baby's NDN name was 'Night Owl', you can guess why.)
DebBy , @ 9:31 PM -
awwww!!!! Mattea really looks like a quarter breed Blackfoot :P Give her a kiss and tell her auntie Robyn, Jenna & Tremaine say hi cutie!
By , @ 1:20 PM -
People should read this.
By , @ 4:14 PM








Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.