Happy Birthday Oma!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
This is a picture off our deck. A glorious Kamloops Spring day. Wishing you all a blessed Easter.
Posted by Soul Fill @
10:27 AM
Post a Comment
3 Comments:
-
Nice view! Mattea is sure getting cute chubby cheeks!
-
Mattea is too cute! It's great to see pics of her :) Congrats yet on her birth!
Katrina
(friend of Esther's from way way back :-)By , @ 1:32 PM -
Esther - I can't believe I found you here on blogspot. Please come visit me and drop me a line. And did I read right that you're moving back to the great Lower Mainland?? I would love to get back in touch with you. Mattea is gorgeous. We have a beautiful daughter now too (so non-biased of course), Kaitlyn Maria. Hope to hear from you soon!








Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.