Wait and Receive
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Here is the official wedding picture of the Jason Johnson and Esther leGrand Wedding--July 2nd, 2005. What a great day that was! We've watched the DVD of our wedding more times than we can count.I keep saying to people, "I love being married, I only wish God wouldn't have made me wait so long to put it on!" But that's how it goes with God's timing--it's usually not ours! God works and moves in mysterious ways, but he still works and moves. But that's also how it goes with the gifts God chooses to give to us. Yes, we must work and work and work to see God's good purposes happen. But I've also seen that the best things in my life have fallen into my lap. Weird, huh? All I can say to you is: wait and work and enjoy what you have. Trust that God does have good things in store for you and yours.
PS--yes, I know I started a few sentences with the word "but"! I wasn't going to at first. But then I figured, "What the heck?"
Posted by Soul Fill @
11:02 AM
Post a Comment
5 Comments:
-
Congrats Jason!! Glad to see you so happy!!
-
I'm so happy for you Jason! Thanks for this message, I really needed to hear that. Welcome to bloggerworld!! Hey, when are you coming back down for a visit?
-
are you a weasel or a bear?? call me sometime hoser
-
hey there: i linked you on my blog so all the NH bloggers can find you. great picture!
susan -
Congrats on the marriage! I've seen you in some FM pics but glad I can read your blog and stay updated on what you're up to. I haven't seen you for so many years but am happy now I can reconnect with you.







Rev. Jason Johnson resides in Calgary, AB and is the Lead Pastor of West Springs Free Methodist Church. He is
married to a wonderful woman named Esther, and is the proud father of two beautiful girls named Mattea and Allia. Jason likes coffee, playing
golf, and prefers Pepsi over Coke.